> For example:

Thanks, this is just what I was looking for. The sample code is much
appreciated. I'll give it a whirl.

I am certainly in agreement with the wisdom of separating business logic from
the vehicle used to convey it, where feasible. I'm dealing with existing code
here -- but also there are things that are interesting to test other than the
underlying business logic, such as proper handling of the parameters to a
restlet. Unit testing the Restlet itself thing seems like a value, although I
suppose the ideal isolation would consist of unit testing the Restlet, with the
Restlet invoking a mock for the business logic.