Hi Serge,

You're welcome! Thanks for your patience in solving your routing issue. We
know that a detailed user guide is missing in our documentation. We hope to
start filling this hole at the end of the year.

Thanks also for the positive comparison against other frameworks. If you see
anything missing for your requirements, please feel free to share them, we
are always looking for improvements ideas.

BTW, the Restlet project is composed of a Restlet API, a reference
implementation (called Noelios Restlet Engine, NRE), and a set of
extensions. The whole package is considered as a framework.

Best regards,
Jerome