Alex,

I found your site from the restlet.org site and I am definitely
interested in this API. Does your implementation support XMPP over HTTP?
We have considered using XMPP for getting access to "behind the
firewall" services as well...but there are cases where even normal
outbound ports besides port 80 or 443 are blocked.

Mitch