Just two requests:

   - Also include the option for other developers to add (and change)
   stuff. For example, Tapestry has many great HowTo chapters written by other
   developers (see here: http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos).
   And it would be beneficial when the examples in the book break (new version,
   perhaps), that others can change it too.
   - Add a basic maven HelloRestWorld archetype to quickly create a setup
   project (I've created one), and a kitchen sink version, that contains many
   additional features, so people can see how they need to configure all kinds
   of extras.

Cheers
Erik