Hi Jerome,

Regarding Jetty, AJP and the client certificates, I submitted a patch a couple of days ago for Jetty, as there was a small bug:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-457
I'm please to say Greg Wilkins (Jetty) has already incorporated the changes in Jetty 6.1.6rc1.

I'll try to provide more details and examples later on this week. I've just spotted a thread on this list about 2-way certificate authentication which seems relevant.

Bruno.

Jerome Louvel wrote:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for the details. Do you have pointers to how this mechanism precisely
works in Tomcat and/or Jetty?

Also, if you could open an RFE and summarize our discussion that would be a
good step forward.

Best regards,
Jerome