Hi,

I want to call a certain method on a server side with let say two parameters.
The uri for the call of this method looks like this /application/callMethod and
this uri is behind a text field where user put his keywords. I want to pass this
keywords to the method. So the question is how to extract them from the qeury.
And following  the example with the Classes which extends Resource class how can
I return a result and put it in a ceratain place of the jsp page. Because now i
return a value from getRepresantatoin(Varian variant) and I am not able to load
a whole page.

Thanks!

Bests,
Zhivko