cleverpig <greatcleverpig <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I post this draft in wiki.restlet.org--"Using AJAX in
> Restlet":http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/g1/43-restlet/52-restlet.html
>
> I will start this tutorial with a simply example-"microblog",that's a
> text based micro blog for demo how to using AJAX in Restlet.
> Demo construction:
>     * Web client: call background service via JSON protocol in full
> REST way(GET/PUT/POST/DELETE).
>     * Server side: uses db4o to work as store service provider,and
> expose data in RESTful way.
>     * Server handle process: Application dispatch request to
> Router,Router find corresponding reource,Resource handle request and
> return representation.
>
> Pls make review and point out drawback.

Just take a look at this article. Think its better for "prototyped" AJAX
http://dobrzanski.net/2007/04/22/using-put-and-delete-methods-in-ajax-requesta-
with-prototypejs

Also is there no posiblity to attach some kind of router that could dispatch
requests to appropriate Resource method basing on value of 'method' paramater ?