Hi,

   Thanks Mitch and Bruno for your answers.

   Bruno, I was using Restlet 1.1M1 and the problem was the same that
yours. The resolution of the POST method took a long time and the
returned entity's value was null (either using getText() or using streams).

   I returned to Restlet 1.07 and now the problem is gone.

Regards,

Sergio.

--

   Sergio Saugar García
   Área de Ciencias de la Computación e Inteligencia Artificial

   Clave PGP:
   http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xADFA3433