Hi Chuck,

These setters have been introduced in Restlet 1.1:
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.1/api/org/restlet/data/ClientInfo.html

Restlet  1.0 allows you to handle the set directly:
- request.getClientInfo.getAcceptedMediaTypes().add(...)
- request.getClientInfo.getAcceptedMediaTypes().clear()
- etc.

best regards,
Thierry Boileau