Hi All,

Thankyou for the emails that I received with helpful webpages (Serge especially). My prototype (see parent post) is now working, and each resource is simply returning a static XML document containing parameters passed through in the URI.

I now have moved forwards and have a few more questions. I would like to be able to properly handle all the CRUD operations based on the HTTP verb coming in. I will override the allow*() methods to return true; I will also override and implement the handle*() methods too (do i need to call super in these?)

Questions:

1) How can I submit PUT and DELETE HTTP requests to my URIs, to test that my various handler methods are working? Obviously GET and POST ones can be issued by knocking up a simple form... 2) When I eventually issue PUT and POST requests, how do I pass in data to create and update (respectively) the resources? 3) After getting all the verb methods firing off for the various resources, I'll be wanting to properly persist and return real data from a database. I noticed that there is a JDBC connector, that you can pass in SQL embedded in XML format. Is this the proper way to do this (to keep inline with the framework) or would it be better to establish my own JDBC connection and get/modify/update/delete the data directly myself.

...Getting there...
Thanks,
Marcus.