Yes, it can be a bit of a challenge to find and manage logging output from
all the different connectors and plugins that you might possibly be using (a
list that grows all the time), not just Restlet itself.  I wonder if anybody
has any good ideas for easily centralizing this, maybe as part of the future
"deployable Restlet" configuration effort.