I am trying to convert an XmlBean XmlObject to a DomRepresentation
and can't seem to make it work.  The following is the snippet of code.
(the owner document is not null)

Node document = xmlObject.getDomNode();
DomRepresentation representation =
  new DomRepresentation(MediaType.TEXT_XML,
    document.getFirstChild().getOwnerDocument());

If I monitor the server side (HTTP response) I see the Xml I am looking
for, but on the client side I am getting the following message (and no xml):
INFO: The length of the message body is unknown. The entity must be handled
carefully, and may be consumed entirely in order to surely release the
connection.

Thanks,
Mike