Hi Prashant,

what should the router do, if you request "myapp/myresource/"? Your rules say: to myrestlet2, and if I do not missunderstand you, this happens.
For what do you give the myrestlet2 if it should not be used?

best regards
  Stephan

Prashant schrieb:
Hi All,

I am stuck in an issue, and pretty much sure that some of you guys can help me in coming out of this very easily :-)

I have two URI definitions in Application class as given below

1) router.attach("/myapp/myresource/{id}",new myrestlet1())
2) router.attach("/myapp/myresource/",new myrestlet2())

now when I am trying to call first URI without passing a value for {id} (for testing some validations), what it is doing, it routes that request to myrestlet2 i.e. the one given in second entry. But I want it to be routed to first one so that I can display error message to client that "id is missing".

Can anyone please suggest me what I need to do?

Thanks in advance :-)
Prashant