Hi Jerome, Thierry,

        I didn't get Thierry's message so I didn't reply before, sorry about
that.
Attached you find a very stripped down (a Component, an Application and
a Resource) testcase that shows my problem.

The test case can be either run standalone (there is a main in
TestComponent which takes a directory path and the port as arguments) or
inside tomcat.

If you run the test case with M4 jars, both the standalone version and
tomcat version are accessible respectively at
http://localhost:8080/stuff/lala and
http://localhost:8080/test/stuff/lala ("test" is the root context added
by tomcat).
If you instead use RC1 jars the standalone version still works but the
tomcat version gives 404.

Thanks in advance,

        Paolo

Note: I removed the jars from the testcase to send a smaller attachment,
they were placed at the following location:

./WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/com.noelios.restlet.ext.servlet_2.5.jar
./WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/com.noelios.restlet.jar
./WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/org.restlet.jar