Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience but I have to speak up to defend
Restlet.  I've not seen a cleaner, easier to follow framework with so
much flexibility before.

I'm not sure how you were starting off, but I found that running
standalone was the easiest to get going and understand.  It certainly
helped to be able to breakpoint and follow the code.  Once you
understand how Restlet handles and routes requests you should be in a
good position to get more complicated.

Regards,
Michael.