Hi All,

I want to use Jmeter to load test my restlet application. I am a bit confused
and could not find much information from internet on Jmeter.

What I want is :

I want to send 100 requests per second from jmeter on my restlet app deployed
on tomcat 6. Here communication is over simple HTTP protocol.

Now, I am providing following parameters to Jmeter:

Number of Threads : 100
Ramp Period: 1 second
Loop : 900

after some seconds my application fails with following error message:

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet RestletServlet threw exception
java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:336)
        at java.util.Properties.getProperty(Properties.java:774)
        at java.util.Properties.getProperty(Properties.java:776)
        at

Now, I am not sure whether I am providing correct parameters to Jmeter or this
error is due to some problem in my application.

Can somebody please help me out in this problem?

Thanks in Advance.

Prashant