What are folks thoughts on adding a SpringEngine class to the Spring
extension?

This class would be a helper for configuring an Engine instance.  Right now,
the noelios Engine doesn't expose some of the necessary properties through
setters (registeredClients, registeredServers etc) and you must call a
static instance method to set the default Engine.

All of that could be done through Spring factory beans but I think having a
helper class in the Spring module would make things cleaner.

We could also add appropriate setters where necessary to the Engine itself
but that class is already quite big.

Kevin