Hello Adrian,

this bug has been fixed. You can check out the svn repsitory or wait for the incoming snapshot (tomorrow).

best regards,
Thierry Boileau
Hello, we are testing the following code in a Java class"

JSONArray jsonFeedEntry = new JSONArray();
jsonFeedEntry.put("Red");
jsonFeedEntry.put("Blue");
System.out.println("VALUES:"+jsonFeedEntry.toString());
result = new JsonRepresentation(jsonFeedEntry);

It seems to print out the proper information but nothing is being returned in the result for some reason. If we change the same code and add the following, it works fine with the JSONObject:

JSONObject jsonobj = new JSONObject();
jsonobj.put("id","ID..");
jsonobj.put("name", "NAME...");
result = new JsonRepresentation(jsonobj);

Any reason or documentation on how to get it working properly with the JSONArray class? Thanks.

Adrian