It appears that Firefox doesn't respect expiration date or cache-control
properly.  I would like most/all of my routes to expire immediately (and
require a reload).

I'm guessing that Representation#setTransient sets the "Cache-control:
no-cache" for the return headers.  However, according to

http://blog.httpwatch.com/2008/10/15/two-important-differences-between-firef
ox-and-ie-caching/

(which is hopefully correct), FF will only respond as expected if you also
set "no-store".  In otherwords, "Cache-control: no-cache no-store".

REQUEST:  Perhaps the indirect effect of "setTransient" could set both of
these?

Could someone point me to where the effect of #isTransient actually does
something to the header?

Thanks much,

Cliff

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=981380