Hi Everyone,

I'm facing a strange problem !! .. I used to upload files to my Restlet
normally when i was using HTTP ... everything was working well till i
switched to HTTPS (the saga began) ... When i upload files (same manner,
same files with same sizes) sometimes they do upload and many times they
don't ... Moreover, i used to redirect to another Restlet after the file's
being uploaded and it works although file was not uploaded !! so strange
right ? ... i didn't get HTTP error codes, no Exceptions, nothing ...
Everything works like charm except for my file not being uploaded (most of
the time, sometimes it does)... i saw old posts on javaranch with hopeless
or no replies ....  I really don't understand why this happens ?, so if
anyone got an idea let us share our thoughts about it may be we can get to
something...

Thanks
All the best...