Hi Thierry,

Thanks for response.
At this point of time please ignore my first mail.
Currently
My use case is something like the one given below:

I have a map object containing all the URIs to be attached in router.
Entries in this map are like:

map.put("/language/{var1}/{var2}/java/","com.mypackage.Restlet1");

map.put("/language/{var1}/{var2}/","com.mypackage.Restlet2");

in my application class's createRoot() method
I iterate over this map and attach each entry in router.

Now,I have a filter class and In beforeHandle() method of that class I am
trying to iterate over each template from Router list and want to find out the
exact matching template for the formatted  URI string from request i.e.
/language/temp/12345.12345/java/
To achieve this I have written the code as given in my previous mail.

But the code in previous mail does not match with exact URI but it matches with
both the entries of map.

So, my question is how should I modify my code to get only one entry i.e.
/language/{var1}/{var2}/java/ for request
/language/temp/12345.12345/java/ and not
/language/{var1}/{var2}/

Hope it clears.

Thanks
Prashant