De : Shweta M. Naik [mailto:shweta_n...@persistent.co.in]
Envoye : lundi 29 decembre 2008 07:02
A : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : how to read image from database & show it to jsp page?

I am trying for add server where i have read image from databse & show it to
browser.

If anobody done this using spring & restlet api please let me know.
To display image should i use
call.setOutput(new FileRepresentation())

But let me know how to get from databse & display imgae on respective jsp.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=994816

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=995079