Hi,

        I need to execute a HTML file from the classpath using CLAP. for
that i have written the following code, which is not working. can any one
please help me... when a request come for a HTML page, i need to execute
that directly in a restlet, that is the requirement.

in Application class createRoot()
        router.attach("/",new StaticPageService(getContext()));

The StaticPageService is a sub class of restlet.

public void handle(final Request request, final Response response) {

        Directory directory = new
Directory(getContext(),"clap://class/HTML");
        try {

            Response resp =
directory.get(request.getResourceRef().getPath());
            if (resp.getStatus().isSuccess()) {
                      response.setEntity(resp.getEntity());
             }
             ---
             ---

my assumption here is that response.setEntity will execute that requested
page from HTML folder in class path and sends that as response. -- if it is
not correct process can any one tell me what is the better way of executing
html with restlet?