Hello,

I created the Directory in that way and it worked, but when I start my server
whows an error whith the first file:

GRAVE: The informa.rest.spring.​resources.SpringDire​ctory class has no Restlet
defined to process calls. Maybe it wasn't properly started.

And it doesn't serve the file (error 500). If I refresh the page in the browser
it works.

public class SpringDirectory extends Application {

    @Override
    public Restlet createRoot() {
        return new
Directory(getCompone​nt().getContext().cr​eateChildContext(),
"file:///c:/templates/");
    }

I'm using 1.2-SNAPSHOT version.

Rubén Hernando