I tried to test your snapshot but I got some maven issues (can not
automatically download snapshots by Nexus proxy because the file name is not in
xxx-1.2-SNAPSHOT, have to download/copy/rename a bunch of files to my local
repo). After one hour fight with maven dependency and class not found issues, I
gave up and revert to 1.1.1.

Anyway I did read through your code SpringBeanRouter and SpringBeanFinder, it
seems your solution is smarter than mine and SpringBeanFinder is totally not
affected :-)  I 99% believe your change should work. Once you guys release 1.2
officially I will switch to 1.2 asap.

Thank you for your great work!

Best Regards,
Daniel