I have routes set up as follows:

router.attachDefault(DefaultResource.class);
router.attach("{param}", SpecialResource.class);

I would expect all requests to "/" to go to DefaultResource, but they keep
going to SpecialResource.  I have even tried adding an explicit route:

router.attach("/", DefaultResource.class)

But it still goes to SpecialResource.  Without the route for SpecialResource,
requests to DefaultResource work as expected.  I apologize if I'm over-looking
something simple, I'm quite new to Restlets and am just going off the tutorial
right now.

Regards,

Michael

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1051707