De : t...@timfleming.name [mailto:t...@timfleming.name]
Envoye : mardi 27 janvier 2009 16:08
A : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Using ChallengeGuard

I'm trying to use the new ChallengeGuard but must be missing something.  The
following code skips the guard and goes directly to the
resource for http://localhost/user/1234:

@Override
public synchronized Restlet createRoot() {
  Router router = new Router(getContext());

  // protected resources
  // -- user
  Router userResources = new Router(getContext());
  userResources.attach("/{id}", UserResource.class);

  ChallengeGuard userGuard = new ChallengeGuard(getContext(),
ChallengeScheme.HTTP_DIGEST, new ResourceAuthorizer());
  userGuard.getAuthenticator().setVerifier(new AuthVerifier());
                userGuard.setNext(userResources);

  router.attach("/user", userGuard);

  // static files
  File pwd = new File(".");
  Directory dir = new Directory(getContext(),
"file:///"+pwd.getAbsolutePath()+"/"+STATIC_FILE_DIR);
  router.attach("/", dir);

  return router;
}

Thanks in advance.