De : Fernando Padilla [mailto:f...@alum.mit.edu]
Envoyé : lundi 9 février 2009 00:36
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: DOM formatting

The default value should be FALSE.

Pretty Printing is not required for all requests ( only during
developing/debugging ), and it could actually messup responses, if you
do assign special meaning to white-space.. (which rest doesn't say
anything about), or force clients to constantly do "trim" or what not..

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1126309

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1133099