De : Dustin N. Jenkins [mailto:dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca]
Envoyé : mardi 24 mars 2009 21:01
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Using credentials from the Container

Hi everyone,

Can someone tell me, with the new Security API, will it be possible to use
the credentials from the Container?  I use the BASIC authentication with
Tomcat now, but I'm wondering if it's possible to have the Restlet Request's
ChallengeResponse be populated automagically from the Container's principal
information.

Thanks!
Dustin
--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=14056
00

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1523267