Hi Tal-

I will definitely take a look at your script extension, thanks for the
suggestion!

I think I understand the general deal with the mediatype annotation
argument.  But like I said, I was trying to define a Post method that
doesn't return content (and which therefore wouldn't make sense to
declare a mediatype for.  So what's the right annotation argument for
this method?

@Post("[what goes here?]")
public void handlePost(Representation rep) { ... }

what I found was that I had to put a return type or a mediatype, or
else ServerResource refuses to call the method, due to the lack of a
"preferredVariant".

-Dave

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1529543