Hi gentlmen,

I need to hook a restlet based server to a client that will be
integrated on window .NET based products.

I want to hook my restlet server to this client, by implementing on the
latter a small REST server
that will subscribe to the restlet server for events and having then the
restlet server push thoses
events as REST like http requests it will send for each
received/generated events it handle.

So having something like :

(events generating/collecting systems) -> my Restlet Server (and model)
-> REST requests for subscribed event -> (.NET REST server) class ->
other developer code in .NET code base

When talking to Microsoft developer it sound like implementing an http
listener is not an easy task.
The smarter one have heard about silverligthning and WCF, but they code
for standard .NET business apps
not silverbullet one ;-)

I have absolutely no clue or advice to give to them and the only
solution they come up with is to send
my request using SOAP. I'm afraid I couldn't survice such an horrible
step back in technology !

Do you guys have some advice, lecture and hints for me for coding a
sample .NET class
that would consume such a REST request and call their own
on<EventReceived> delegated method
so both them and I would fill at home ?

Thanks in advance for your "lumières"

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1828464