Hi,
   My form has 2 fields which I'm submitting through POST request, say first
name & last name.

   Now, as a reposnse back, I need to get the XML response in some format say
<Info>
    <address>101 niles rd</address>
    <ph>589-423-4344</ph>
</Info>

How do I get this XML? I mean where to prepare this XML? I'll be fetching input
parameters i.e. first name & last name in the acceptRepresent method. Now in
this same method, how do I return the above XML as a response??? In all
examples, I can see only one line below which returns the
response code.
getResponse().setStatus(Status.SUCCESS_NO_CONTENT);

But how do I return the XML in acceptRepresent method?

PLEAAAASSSEEE Help!!

Thanks!

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1828839