Hello,

Here is the head chapter in the wiki (aka "User guide") that explains
security:
http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/13-restlet/27-restlet/46-restlet.html
You should have a look at the "authentication", "authorization" sub
parts (see links at the left, in the vertical menu).

Can you have a look at the tutorial also?
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/1.1/tutorial#part09

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1839564