Hello again!

I've been using the 1.2 Snapshot for a while now without any problems,
so well done to all of those involved!

I've recently run into a problem where I'm getting the following Exception:
SEVERE: Unhandled exception or error intercepted
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The Web form cannot be parsed as no
fresh content is available. If this entity has been already read once,
caching of the entity is required
        at org.restlet.engine.util.FormUtils.parse(FormUtils.java:270)
        at org.restlet.data.Form.<init>(Form.java:82)

I'm sending a GET Request to Resource #1, then that Resource is making a
POST Request using the previous Request's Entity Representation to
Resource #2:

/**
* Resource #1 for GET.
*/
public Representation represent(final Variant variant)
{
    new Client(getContext(), Protocol.HTTP).post("http://...";,
getRequest().getEntity());

/**
* Resource #2 for POST.
*/
public void acceptRepresentation(final Representation entity)
{
    Form form = getRequest().getEntityAsForm();  // Exception happens here.

Where is the Entity being consumed between during the POST request?
Should I be consuming the Entity entirely before the POST call, then
create a new Representation as the Entity with that raw data?

Thank you!
Dustin
--

Dustin N. Jenkins | Tel/Tél: 250.363.3101 | dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca

facsimile/télécopieur: (250) 363-0045

National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC.
V9E 2E7

Conseil national de recherches Canada | 5071, ch. West Saanich, Victoria
(C.-B) V9E 2E7

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2072297