De : Michael McCallum [mailto:gho...@xtra.co.nz]
Envoyé : mardi 12 mai 2009 01:08
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Tomcat not shutting down with Restlet

On Tue, 12 May 2009 06:47:53 Matt Stromske wrote:

Still no reply on this yet.  Anyone out there with some advice?

Thanks,
Matt

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=21951
79

check to see you have not spawned non daemon threads... or thread pool
executors not shut down...

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2234270

--
Matt Stromske