De : Stuart MacKay [mailto:smac...@flagstonesoftware.com]
Envoyé : lundi 1 juin 2009 13:54
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Why is HttpAmazonS3Helper client side only

Jerome,

 From what I understand so far I think the server side implementation
should be as simple as implementing the authenticate() method in
com.noelios.restlet.authenticationHttpAmazonS3Helper so it calls the key
Resolver and then generates the signature to compare with the incoming
request. Once I get it working I will be happy to contribute the code.

Best Regards,

Stuart MacKay
Flagstone Software Ltd.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2357477