Hello,
I am having trouble getting identifier from a Response to a request.

In my resource class, I create a JsonRepresentation and identifier is
set like this :
result.setIdentifier(getRequest().getResourceRef().getIdentifier() +
profileId);
(where profileId is the id of a profile created by this resource).

in my junit test, I do the following :
Response response = client.handle(request);
JsonRepresentation jsonRep = new JsonRepresentation(response.getEntity());
jobj = jsonRep.getJsonObject();
String createdId = jobj.getString("profile created");
Reference createdProfile = jsonRep.getIdentifier() // return null;
Representation entity = response.getEntity();
createdProfile = entity.getIdentifier(); // return the expected reference

Using eclipse to debug my test and inspect object, I can see that
identifier field is
null in my JsonRepresentation object, but not inside the
wrappedRepresentation.
Same for the Response object.

I'm using a 2.0 Snapshot (build 859).
Is my way to handle response and to follow created content correct ?
Thanks for any help,
Laurent.

P.S. here is a copy/paste from eclipse debug view of my object, if this
can help understand what I'm saying.

"jsonRep"= JsonRepresentation  (id=80)
        UNKNOWN_SIZE= -1
        available= true
        characterSet= null
        digest= null
        downloadable= false
        downloadName= null
        encodings= Variant$1  (id=86)
        expirationDate= null
        identifier= null
        indent= false
        indentSize= 0
        isTransient= false
        jsonObject= null
                available= true
                characterSet= null
                digest= null
                downloadable= false
                downloadName= null
                encodings= null
                expirationDate= null
                identifier= null
                isTransient= false
                languages= null
                log= Logger  (id=97)
                mediaType= null
                modificationDate= null
                range= null
                size= -1
                socket= Socket  (id=99)
                tag= null
                wrappedRepresentation= InputRepresentation  (id=101)
                        available= false
                        characterSet= CharacterSet  (id=105)
                        digest= null
                        downloadable= false
                        downloadName= null
                        encodings= Variant$1  (id=106)
                        expirationDate= null
                        identifier= Reference  (id=107)
                        isTransient= true
                        languages= Variant$2  (id=108)
                        mediaType= MediaType  (id=93)
                        modificationDate= null
                        range= null
                        size= -1
                        stream= null
                        tag= null
        jsonRepresentation= StreamClientCall$SocketWrapperRepresentation
(id=65)
        languages= Variant$2  (id=91)
        mediaType= MediaType  (id=93)
        modificationDate= null
        range= null
        size= -1

        "response"= Response  (id=51)
        CURRENT= ThreadLocal<T>  (id=120)
        allowedMethods= null
        attributes= TreeMap<K,V>  (id=55)
        challengeRequests= null
        cookieSettings= null
        dimensions= CopyOnWriteArraySet<E>  (id=63)
                al= CopyOnWriteArrayList<E>  (id=122)
[...]
        entity= StreamClientCall$SocketWrapperRepresentation  (id=65)
        entityForm= null
        entityText= null
        locationRef= null
        proxyChallengeRequests= null
        request= Request  (id=50)
        serverInfo= ServerInfo  (id=114)
--
Laurent Rustuel,
Alten contractor for Genesys, an Alcatel-Lucent Company

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2376288