Hi Dustin,

the fact that the simple extension is missing from the jee extension is
a bug, I've updated the svn repository.
It has ben chosen to exclude the servlet extension from the "jse"
edition and integrate it inside the "jee" one. The latter can be
consider as the jse edition plus the support of the servlet and all
features that rely on servlet.
Having said that we are totally open to reconsider the question, and
ameliorate what we consider as a proposition.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2381196