Hello Rob,

it was more and more difficult to maintain the "exotic" extensions
(android, gae, gwt) that rely on a part of the jdk. So, we were quite
forced to push this kind of solution. It is still perfectible, we need
to automatically control that the generated source code for these
edition depends only on the set of supported jdk classes, automatically
regenerate the manifest files for the Eclipse project (especially the
exported packages and the "uses"), and maybe make the whole solution a
little bit more pretty. It would be perfect also to integrate a serie of
unit tests for each exotic edition... lot of work...

best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2381200