De : Dustin Jenkins [mailto:dustin.jenk...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca]
Envoyé : mardi 15 septembre 2009 18:50
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Is Protocol.ALL being used?

I have a client set up like so:

final Client client = new Client(getContext(), Protocol.ALL);

But the Response from the client.get() call suggests that my Protocol
is not handled.  I really want to support all of the Protocols in this
case.  Do I need to use an Array of all of them until it's working?
Am I using it incorrectly?

Thanks!
Dustin

Dustin Jenkins