I'm using 2.0M4, will try 2.0M5. Can you point out the file in which this bug
was fixed so that I could test in the interim?

(I'm using Nabble and I assume the "reply" does go the mailing list)

>>> http://servername:port/ws/mock/1/data/Contact/{userId}
>>> http://servername:port/mock/ws/contact/{operation}