De : norton borf [mailto:woods5242-gr...@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 8 octobre 2009 04:00
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: SpringBeanFinder: No target class was defined for this finder

Hi Jerome,
Thanks for the followup, the issue is fixed. My app has been working fine since
the snapshot build on 9/25 and I assume M5 as well. I built the framework from
the trunk and the bug appears to be gone.

When will M5 be in the maven repository?

thanks!

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2404765

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2404836