Hello Yu,

I think that your helper is either not recognized or does not specify
correctly the "serverSide" attribute.
Could you check that "serverSide" attribute is set to true, and that the
Engine registers correctly your helper (check the
Engine.getInstance().getRegisteredAuthenticators() list)?

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2428817