Hi Jerome -

I am sorry for such a long delay in my response.

I am using ServerServlet in my application. I have one class which extends
Application and several classes which extends Resource class.
In my web.xml I have
  <servlet>
      <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>
         com.noelios.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet
      </servlet-class>
  </servlet>

In my case restlet functionality is working perfect by error messages appear
in log file after each call.

I can't use getLogService().setEnabled(false) because I do not inherit from
Component.

I make lots of debugging and have found out that Restlet Log has one Handler
- Console handler. I have removed it and this helped to solve my problem,
but this is not very good solution.

Could you please help me?
If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks,
   Denys