Hi Thierry,

I'm using the 2.0M6 version, and this issue is still happening. I have
an Apache 2.2.x proxy in front of my Tomcat Container.

I'm trying to track down the method(s) that look for the annotated POST
methods in the Resource in case they're not coming back properly. Are
there some set conditions for POST methods? (i.e. Cannot return
anything, no arguments, etc.).

Thanks, very much!
Dustin

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2430998