Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with http response. Particularly, I have a restlet server
and I want to send a json array to a client. For the moment I am trying
locally. The real client is a google android phone.

The response data include a postgres sql resultset inputted in json array.
Resultset contains and binary data (images). I get a response status ok but no
content at all. I did not try yet from the real client.

I try several http tools (poster,curl,fiddler etc ) but I did find the solution
yet.

The jetty server after execution is returning the following

org.restlet.engine.http.HttpServerAdapter commit
WARNING: A response with an unavailable entity was returned. Ignoring the
entity for resource "http: ………………………………………..”

Searching I tried a lot of different offered solutions but none was able to
solve my problem.
I think that content type application/x-www-form-urlencoded is not ideal for
sending binary data. So I try multipart/form-data (using curl) but server is
still producing the same message.
The restlet web server is running perfect with text-plain content (from the
real client too).

Please help!!!!
Miltos Miltiadous

A postgraduate IS student in OUC