hi,

thx for your reply.

actually i wan to binding a lot of parameter.. maybe ~20.

if using getParameter(name) is error phone since too many parameter to get.

soi instaed maybe it would work like

<form method="post">
<input name="first" value="first parameter" />

then the class can get the object like

@post
public void handle(XObject x)
 x.getFirst(); // return "first parameter"

not sure how will done in restlet? coz i can't find any documentation.

kiwi
----
happy hacking !

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2432246