De : xavier.meh...@gmail.com [mailto:xavier.meh...@gmail.com] De la part de
Xavier Méhaut
Envoyé : lundi 7 décembre 2009 09:12
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: adding new router attachements dynamically?

I'm eager to read you soon.
regards
Xavier

2009/12/7 Bryan Hunt <bh...@mac.com>

Yes, there is a way to do this, but I can't go into the details.  I know that's
not the answer you were looking for.  A colleague and I are working on a
solution that allows you to register a representation as an Eclipse extension
or through an OSGi service.  The mechanism will be dynamic and fully support
the hot-plug nature of OSGi.  If you are interested in the details on my first
(failed) attempt at this, please see my blog post (it also explains why I can't
directly answer your question):

http://bryanhunt.wordpress.com/2009/11/23/updating-ensemble-for-restlet-2-0-license-beware/

Once we have a working solution, I'll post another blog entry.

Bryan

On Dec 6, 2009, at 2:41 PM, Xavier Méhaut wrote:

> Hello,
> In a certain manner related to osgi, is there a means in Restlets to add
> dynamically new attachements to ane exiting router, ie add new URL to be
> taken into account without having either to recopile the code, or (better)
> without having to restart the process?
>
> for instance, we had first :
> myrouter.attach("/toto",...);
> myrouter.attach("/toto",...);