From: gozfidan [mailto:gur...@resolution.com]
Sent: Thu 12/31/2009 11:59 AM
To: discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Subject: How to REST in SpringFramework

Hi,
I am new to REST and trying to integrate with my Spring application. I have
done
some searching bu got stuck. I have changed the web.xml and add
RestletServlet-servlet.xml
but not sure how to implement Resource?

web.xml
        <servlet>
        <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.restlet.ext.spring.RestletFrameworkServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

RestletServlet-servlet.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd";>

        <bean id="root" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
        <property name="attachments">
            <map>
                <entry key="/poll">
                    <bean class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder">
                        <lookup-method name="createResource"
bean="pollSystemResource" />
                    </bean>
                </entry>
            </map>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="pollSystemResource"
class="com.smartcrop.webapp.service.PollSystemResource" autowire="byName"/>
</beans>

and I have this PollSystemResource if I extend it with SpringResource
I get an error for  [cannot find symbol constructor SpringResource()]

If my steps are correct, how do I implement my Resources
thanks.