From: Jerome Louvel
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 4:51 PM
To: discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Subject: Equivalent of Restlet for C++

Hi all,

For a customer project, we have a need to provide a RESTful HTTP client and was
wondering if anyone had experience to share and recommendations.

Especially, are you aware of equivalents to XStream and Jackson to handle
serialization/deserialization of XML/JSON?

I know about NanoGear, an effort to port Restlet to C++, but it doesn't look
usable in production at this stage:
http://code.google.com/p/nanogear/

Best regards,
Jerome Louvel